Enter The Fast Lane
Content volume and resolutions keep increasing to where it’s like being on the highway during rush hour. You gotta leave that “commuter” 1Gb Ethernet speed in the dust and gain valuable time by entering the express lane. Strap in and buckle up ‘cause it’s gonna feel like you’re driving an exotic supercar when you add the OWC 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card to your creative workflow, A/V production, or on-line gaming.
Save and Share Up To 10x Faster
Using Gigabit Ethernet in pro settings is like trying to win a carnival ball toss game. The hole is smaller than the ball and you lose a lot of time – and money – trying to overcome that limitation. By opening your data flow up with the OWC 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card, you can download, share, and save files at over 900MB/s real-world tested speed. That’s up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet, so you can beat project deadlines and keep them under budget. If you’re a video editor, creative pro, musician, or gamer, this 10G network interface card (NIC) will deliver blazing-fast transfer speeds with signal reliability, stability, and security wherever you work or play:
- Filmmakers: When the shoot is done, transfer 4.0TB of 4K footage in just over an hour vs over 10 hours.
- Video editing teams: streamline your workflow, add incredibly powerful collaboration, and work with up to 8K files without dropped frames by adding this card to workstations connected to editing storage such as the OWC Jellyfish.
- Audio producers: Create a memorable performance at stadiums, auditoriums, studios, and other live sound settings by streaming volumes of audio and video data to multiple destinations in real-time with latency-free AVB precision quality.
- Photographers: After ingesting CFX and SD media cards, send 1000 RAW files (52MB each) to a NAS or remote server in under 45 seconds.
The Versatile Internal/External Ethernet Solution
Like all OWC solutions with innovation as standard equipment, we purposefully designed this awesome 10GbE card to offer warp speed file transfers in a variety of applications:
- Mac Pro 2019 and PC computers with an open PCIe slot
- Windows/Linux-based application servers
- Shared storage (NAS) like the OWC Jupiter Callisto
- If your machine or NAS lacks Ethernet connectivity or is limited to 1Gb/s Ethernet, you can install the OWC 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card in a PCIe expansion chassis like the OWC Mercury Helios 3S. Greater signal reliability, stability, and security with up to 10x faster speed on 10Gb Ethernet networks and up to 5x faster speed on 2.5-5Gb/s networks are within your reach.
AVB Ready for Real-Time Audio Quality
Whether you’re laying down some hypnotic drum tracks in a separate room or rocking a memorable live performance as a front-of-house mixing engineer, the OWC 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card is ready to help you make sweet music. Its Audio Video Bridging (IEEE 802.1Qav, AVB) readiness can send and receive highest quality audio and video media streams in real-time to multiple destinations over existing network cable.
Maximum Speed with Maximum ROI
Most wired local area networks installed over the past two decades utilize Cat 5e or Cat 6 copper cabling and offer the ideal combination of affordability and performance. Unfortunately, these setups are limited to a maximum 1Gb/s speed. Don’t fret…our little gem of a networking card has got your back with 2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T support. Which means this incredibly multi-capable 10G card can deliver up to 5Gb/s speed with existing cabling for up to a 500% performance increase and maximum infrastructure ROI.
Built for Optimum Network and CPU Performance
Transferring large amounts of data or high I/O operations can slow things down. But the OWC 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card is no ordinary card. It’s ready to handle up to 16KB jumbo frames for a dramatic reduction in network transactions and less bandwidth use. Additionally, advanced IP, TCP, UDPO checksum and Large Send offload processes ensure your computer’s optimum performance when large file transfers or high I/O operations occur.
Highest Quality and Efficiency
There’s more to a network than moving data fast. It needs to perform reliably and cost-effectively as well. With built-in Quality of Service (QoS) technology, this 10GbE card lets you work fully confident your priority applications and processes will perform at their best even during limited network capacity periods. And to keep your computer or NAS running efficiently cool, this card supports Energy-Efficient Ethernet low bus power standards.
Existing Cable Compatible
No matter if you need to access an older or a state-of-the-art network the OWC 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card’s RJ45 socket can connect you to a wide range of existing cabling infrastructures ranging from Cat 5 to Cat 7.
Anytime Anywhere Access
Thanks to network Wake-on-LAN support, you can easily wake a hibernated Windows or sleeping Mac computer for remote system management, program use, and stored file access. Now instead of having an “always on” system wasting energy – and your hard-earned money - you can keep a work or home computer in a low power state of readiness that’s accessible anytime from any location.
OWC, Trusted by Pros & Enthusiasts Around the World
We build our hardware to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because your 100% satisfaction is always the goal, we rigorously quality test and back the OWC 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card with a one-year warranty and award-winning global customer support.
- Up to 900MB/s real world speed may vary due to a variety of factors including computer configuration and network condition and configuration.
- 2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T requires NBASE-T (IEEE 802.3bz) multi-Gigabit compatible switch/router.
- Use of AVB requires AVB compatible switch/router.
- The OWC 10G Ethernet PCIe card requires a driver to work properly with Windows or Linux. Please visit go.owc.com/10gethernetpciecard/drivers for more detail.
- (1) OWC 10G Ethernet PCIe Network Card
- (1) Low-profile PCIe Bracket
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- Marvell AQC113CS
Card Form Factor
- Half Length; Half Height
- x2 (using a PCIe 2.0/3.0 slot) or x1 (using a PCIe 4.0 slot)
- PCI Express 4.0
- 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M/10Mbps auto negotiation
Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 12.x Monterey
PC OS Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 64-bit Edition
- Windows 10 32-bit Edition
- Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition
- Windows 8.1 32-bit Edition
- Windows 8 64-bit Edition
- Windows 8 32-bit Edition
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
Other OS Compatibility
- Linux Kernel 3.10 or later
- Height: 12.1 cm (4.8 in)
- Length: 11.9 cm (4.7 in)
- Width: 2.2 cm (0.9 in)
- 1 x RJ45 10GBASE-T Ethernet port with link and speed activity indicator
- Operating: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Non-Operating: 14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)
- Operating: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- Non-Operating: 5% to 90% non-condensing
Add 10Gb/s Ethernet Speed to Your Mac, PC, or shared storage solution
- Ultra-fast: over 900MB/s real-world tested transfer speed for large file transfers, video editing, and live streaming gaming sessions
- Versatile: use internally with Mac Pro and Windows computers with an open PCIe slot or externally in a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device or a PCIe card expansion chassis
- Easy integration: utilize existing Cat6a cabling up to 100-meter for full 10Gb speed or up to 5Gb speed for existing Cat6 and Cat5e cabling
- Cost-effective: 2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T technology (formerly NBASE-T) provides up to 500% faster performance with existing cabling
- Smart: supports auto-negotiation for 10Gb/s, 5Gb/s, 2.5Gb/s, 1Gb/s, 100Mb/s, and 10Mb/s BASE-T Ethernet standards
- AVB ready: perfect for use in pro audio and video applications where precise time-synchronized data streams is critical
- Jumbo Frame ready: dramatically reduce network transactions and use less bandwidth with up to 16KB jumbo frames
- Advanced: IP, TCP, UDPO checksum and Large Send offload processes ensure highest CPU performance when large file transfers or high I/O operations occur
- Dependable: Quality of Service (QoS) technology ensures priority applications and processes will deliver highest performance during limited network capacity
- Accessible: Wake-on-LAN (WoL) ready for remote access of home or work computer
- Energy efficient: Supports IEEE 802.3az for low computer bus power and cool operation
- 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty