2.0TB 5400 RPM
USB 3.0 & 2.0 Storage Solution
The OWC Mercury On-The-Go can be used with any Macintosh or PC with a USB 3.0 & 2.0 port. Now you can have SuperSpeed performance up to 500MB/s and compatibility with legacy machines!
- USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 & 2.0 Backwards compatible port.
- ASMedia 1051e USB 3.0 chipset
- 2.0TB* Toshiba L200 Hard Disk Drive**
- *1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending upon operating environment (typically 5-10% less). The actual total capacity will depend on your own defined file settings/preferences.
**OWC reserves the right to replace or upgrade to equivalent or better components.
- SATA (Serial ATA) Revision 3.0
Drive Cache Size
Drive Rotation Speed
Max Data Transfer Rate
- USB 3.0 – 500MB/s
- USB 2.0 – 60MB/s
- Can I use this solution as an external startup drive?
- USB 3.0: Supported on Macs and PC's meeting minimum requirements. - Click for more info
- USB 2.0: Supported on Macs and PC's meeting minimum requirements. - Click for more info
UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) Compliant
- Included Drive Guide Software will format drive for either OS X, or Windows Using the OWC Drive Guide
- Macintosh: Macintosh OS 8.6 to 9.2.2, OS X 10.2.x or later including 'Mavericks' 10.9.x, and an available USB 3.0 port. Time Machine® Compatible: Mac OS X 10.5 (version introduced) and later.
- PC: Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 98, and an available USB 3.0 port.
- Linux: Linux compatible via supported the USB interface.
- Bus power via USB on most computers with factory installed USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port.
- Optional AC Adapter* (available as a separate purchase here) * AC adapter not required for most applications provided computer bus supplies appropriate power needs.
External Case Dimensions
- 3.5" (W) x 5.5" (D) x 1" (H)
- 88.9mm x 139.7mm x 25.4mm
Total Shipping Weight
- Less than 10.1 oz. (.28kg) with drive, 6.8 oz. (.19kg) bare enclosure
Recommended USB 3.0 Cards
- Cards that OWC has tested and qualified for the OWC On-The-Go Pro
- PCIe (PCI Express) for Desktops
- (operating) 5°C – 42°C (41°F – 107°F)
- (non-operating) -40°C – 65°C (-40°F – 149°F)
- (operating) 8% – 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- (non-operating) 5% – 95% RH (Non-condensing)
- (operating) 70G 2mS;
- (non-operating) 175G 2mS
- (operating) 1.0G (5 – 300Hz)
- (non-operating) 5.0G (5 – 500Hz)
- More than 300,000 power-on hours