The first full-featured Thunderbolt dock without a bulky, heavy power adapter, so you can go anywhere easier and connect it all with Thunderbolt and USB-C Macs, PCs, iPads, Chrome-books, and Android devices.
Everything. Everywhere. Easier.
While life is often full of compromises, your dock shouldn’t be. You should be able to move your workflow from the desktop to the road easily on short notice without having to choose what device or accessory to leave behind.
Connect everything you want everywhere you call a workspace easily with the OWC Thunderbolt Go Dock. Say goodbye to a heavy, bulky power adapter slowing you down. Or a bus-powered mini dock not having the complete ports you need. Simply plug the power cable of this world’s first full-featured Thunderbolt dock with a built-in power supply into a standard outlet in coffee shops, airports, vehicles, video production carts, and more to put 11 ports of connectivity empowerment at your fingertips.
Built-in power supply eliminates heavy power brick hassle while enabling more workflows vs bus-powered docks.
Add all the external storage, multiple displays, and accessories you need with (3) Thunderbolt 4 ports, (3) USB-A ports, and (1) USB-C port.
One dock that works with all your Thunderbolt and USB-C devices.
Enhance network-based workflows and transfer files up to 2.5x faster than standard 1GbE.
Keep your notebook travel ready with up to 90W charging power.
Enjoy mobile connectivity with a rugged, solid aluminum heat-dissipating fanless design.
Rest assured you can keep your devices managed with Go Dock’s MDM compatibility.
2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- Space Gray
- Memory Card Support
- (1) Secure Digital (SD) UHS-II
- Device Ports
- (1) Host Port - Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C) up to 40 Gb/s (5000 MB/s)
- (2) Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C) Ports
- (1) USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Port up to 10Gb/s (1250MB/s) - USB 2.0/3.0 backwards compatible
- (2) USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Ports up to 10Gb/s (1250MB/s) - USB 2.0/3.0 backwards compatible
- (1) USB 2.0 Port
- (1) HDMI Port
- (1) 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (2.5GbE) RJ-45 Port
- (1) 3.5mm Stereo Audio Output Port
- Memory Card Slots
- (1) Secure Digital (SD)
- Power Delivery
- Thunderbolt 4 host port provides up to 90W of power to the host computer.
- Thunderbolt 4 device ports (for external drives and other devices) provide 15W of power.
- USB port provides up to 1.5A of power for bus-powered drives and device charging.
- Display Support
- Up to one 8K display @ 60Hz,
- or one 4K display @ 120Hz,
- or two 4K displays @ 60Hz,
- or two 5K displays @ 60Hz
- Display Support by Port
- Thunderbolt 4: Up to 8K @ 60Hz or 4K @ 120Hz via a native Thunderbolt 4 display or other display that supports USB-C connections and DisplayPort 1.4
- Ethernet Speeds (RJ-45)
- 2.5Gb/s (2.5GBASE-T)
- 1Gb/s "Gigabit" (1000BASE-T)
- 100Mb/s (100BASE-T)
- 10Mb/s (10BASE-T)
- Data Rate
- Up to 40Gb/s
- Thunderbolt: Goshen Ridge (JHL8440)
- USB: Cypress/HX3PD
- Ethernet: RTL8156B
- SD Reader: GL-3232S
- Host Port Requirements
- Thunderbolt (USB-C) or USB (USB-C or USB-A1) port
- Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 11.x Big Sur
- macOS 12.x Monterey
- macOS 13.x Ventura
- PC OS Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 64-bit Edition
- Mobile OS Compatibility
- iPadOS 15
- iPadOS 16
- Android 12.x
- Android 13.x
- Other OS Compatibility
- Chrome OS: 91 or later
- Driver Required
- Download Driver
- Driver required for Windows and Linux.
- External Power Adapter
- Power Supply
- UL-listed universal auto-switching power supply
- AC Input
- 100~240V, 50~60Hz, 1.5A
- DC Output
- +24V, 5A
- Security Slot
- Housing Color
- Chassis: Space Gray
- Covers: Space Gray
- Housing Material
- Chassis: Aluminum
- Covers: Aluminum
- Height: 3.6 cm (1.4 in)
- Length: 24.1 cm (9.5 in)
- Width: 9.2 cm (3.6 in)
- 949.0 g (2.09 lbs)
- RoHS Compliant
- Reach Certification
- Ambient Temperature
- Operating: 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)
- Non-Operating: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Operating: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Non-Operating: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Works with Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB4, and USB host computers and mobile devices. Thunderbolt/Thunderbolt 2 Mac models are supported via USB-A host connection. Thunderbolt/Thunderbolt 2 host connection is not supported.
- With a USB host (such as a USB-C equipped MacBook, iPad, Chromebook, Android device, or PC), this device works as a USB hub. Bandwidth is reduced to USB speeds, Thunderbolt devices are not supported, and additional functionality will vary depending upon the host port's capabilities.
- With a USB-C host, displays and power delivery support will depend upon the host port's capabilities.
- With a USB-A host, displays and power delivery are not supported. Requires a USB-C to USB-A adapter (available separately).
- Works with Thunderbolt (USB-C), Thunderbolt/Thunderbolt 2 (mDP), and USB devices. Thunderbolt/Thunderbolt 2 (mDP) device support requires a certified Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 (mDP) adapter and a Thunderbolt 2 cable (available separately) and provides data transfer at up to 20Gb/s.
- Dual display support, including available resolution and refresh rates, is dependent on host hardware and drivers.
Apple silicon M1 Pro, M1 Max, and M1 Ultra Mac models, Apple Intel-based Mac models, and Thunderbolt 4 PCs can support up to two displays at up to 4K @ 60Hz via Thunderbolt.
Apple silicon M1 and M2 Mac models can support one external display up to 4K @ 60Hz via Thunderbolt.
- The following Apple silicon M1 and M2 Mac models support a single display over a Thunderbolt port:
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020) - MacBookPro17,1
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, M2, 2022) - Mac14,7
- MacBook Air (M1, 2020) - MacBookAir10,1
- MacBook Air (M2, 2022) - Mac14,2
- Mac mini (M1, 2020) - Macmini9,1
- The following Mac models provide only partial support for DisplayPort 1.4, including limiting resolution to 5K or 6K at 60Hz. Please review Apple's display specifications for your specific Mac to determine the maximum supported resolution and color depth:
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018) - MacBookPro15,1
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) - MacBookPro15,2
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) - MacBookPro15,2
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019) - MacBookPro15,1 and MacBookPro15,3
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports) - MacBookPro15,4
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) - MacBookPro16,1 and MacBookPro16,4
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) - MacBookPro16,2
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports) - MacBookPro16,3
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018) - MacBookAir8,1
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2019) - MacBookAir8,2
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020) - MacBookAir9,1
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019) - iMac19,1
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019) - iMac19,2
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) - iMac20,1 and iMac20,2
- Mac mini (2018) - Macmini8,1
- Mac Pro (2019) - MacPro7,1
- Mac Pro (Rack, 2019) - MacPro7,1
- Currently, Mac systems only support HDMI 2.1 via direct connection to the Mac's built-in HDMI port. Mac users can get HDMI 4K @ 120Hz on supported Macs by directly connecting to a system’s HDMI port. Mac users will only experience 4K @ 60Hz through the HDMI port of the connected Thunderbolt Go Dock.
- Mac Users: A software driver is required to enable Apple Super Drive, Apple USB Keyboard, and for charging iPad generations 1, 2 and 3. This driver is included in the OWC Dock Ejector software download package. If your SuperDrive doesn't respond when connected to an external display or USB hub, connect your SuperDrive to a USB port directly on your Mac.
- Recorded sound input playback will be quiet. Adjusting the input volume in System Preferences does not improve the softness of the recording playback. Connecting the desired input directly into the computer system will improve the recorded sound input.
Manufacturer provided specifications for OWC p/n OWCTB4DKG11P
- (1) OWC Thunderbolt Go Dock
- (1) 0.7M (28") Thunderbolt 4 Cable
- (1) Quick Start Guide for OWC Thunderbolt Go Dock (digital)
- (1) OWC Dock Ejector for Mac and Windows (digital download)
- (1) User Guide for OWC Dock Ejector (digital)
- 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty