Cart is empty
USB-C Travel Dock
Mac | PC | iOS | Chrome OS | USB 3.1 Gen 1 | HDMI | SD Card Reader
With 5 essential ports, up to 100W of pass-through charging, and just one cable, the USB-C Travel Dock is ready to display, charge, connect, and import while you're on the move. Palm-sized and lightweight, it slips easily into your bag and stays neat and tidy with built-in cable storage.
Catch your inspiration
The USB-C Travel Dock helps lighten your load of adapters and dongles while expanding your connectivity options – USB-C, USB-A, SD Card, and HDMI ports. With minimal gear, you can find inspiration anywhere, download your SD card quickly, and keep covering the moment. In addition to USB Type-C connectivity, the OWC USB-C Travel Dock is also fully compatible with Thunderbolt 3 equipped Macs and PCs as well as iOS, Android, and Chrome OS devices, and may be connected directly through a Thunderbolt 3 port on a computer or Thunderbolt 3 device.
When you're on the go, having power and charging options can help keep your work flowing. The USB-C Travel Dock can be used via bus power when you don't have access to a power outlet. Or use your notebook's USB-C adapter to deliver up to 100W of pass-through power and use the open port on your computer to connect another device.
Disconnect in one click
OWC Dock Ejector software safely disconnects the USB-C Travel Dock in a single click. Designed by OWC hardware and software engineers, Dock Ejector ensures all data is written before disconnection, saving time and protecting against data loss. Use it to move quickly between workstations and get the most out of your OWC Dock. Download OWC Dock Ejector.
- Total power delivery dependent on capability of attached USB-C power adapter
- Space Grey (black front)
Windows PC Compatibility:
Aluminium & Plastic
Made in USA
OWC Part Number
- Space Gray
- macOS 10.10 or later
- Windows 10 or later
- Chrome OS
- None Required
- A Mac,PC or device with a USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 port
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Captive Cable
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Port (Power Pass-Through Only - up to 100W)1
- (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Standard-A)
- (1) SD Card Reader (UHS-II)
- (1) HDMI Port
- HDMI 2.0 with support for up to 4096 x 2160 at 30Hz
- Up to 24-bit color depth
SD Card Support
- Compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards
- Compatible with UHS-II (Ultra High Speed)
- Up to 156 MB/s (SDHC) or 312 MB/s (SDXC)2
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A: OS X 10.10 or later
- USB 3.1 Gen 1: VLI VL817
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Power Delivery: VLI VL103
- SD (UHS-II): Realtek RTS5329
- HDMI 2.0: Parade PS176
- Environmental (Operating)
- Temperature (°F) 32° — 104°
- Temperature (°C) 0° — 420°
- Environmental (Non-Operating)
- Temperature (°F) −4° — 158°
- Temperature (°C) −20° — 70°
- Height: 2.3 cm (0.9 in)
- Width: 8.0 cm (3.1 in)
- Length: 8.0 cm (3.1 in)
- 120.0 g (0.26 lbs)
- In most scenarios the dock will draw 8W from its power source. When connected to a power adapter, the dock will draw power from the adapter instead of bus-powering from the host computer.
- If the media reader or USB peripherals connected to the dock do not perform as expected, connect the dock to a dedicated USB-C power adapter. Depending on the adapter connected, the dock can pass up to 92W to the host computer. Any power not used by the dock and its ports, is passed to the host for battery charging, if applicable.